- Before taking possession of the Premises, PRODUCER shall obtain and maintain the insurance coverage specified below and shall provide STUDIO with certificates of such insurance, which shall be subject to the approval of the STUDIO:
- Workers Compensation Insurance in accordance with the laws of the State of California or any other applicable jurisdiction.
- General Liability Insurance (Broad Form Liability Endorsement) on an occurrence basis with a minimum combined single limit for Personal Injury, Property Damage, Contractual and Independent Contractor of Five Million Dollars ($5,000,000.00).
- Business Automobile Liability Insurance with combined Single Limit Liability of not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00). This coverage is to include: owned, hired and non-owned vehicles. If obtainable without payment of additional premium, PRODUCER and STUDIO agree to cause their insurers to waive their right of subrogation regarding any and all claims by third parties.
- PRODUCER'S policies for the above-specified General Liability and Automobile Liability insurance coverage shall be primary and non-contributory to any similar insurance and/or self-insurance that STUDIO maintains, and shall name STUDIO as an additional insured. All of the aforesaid policies of PRODUCER shall provide that STUDIO be given not less than thirty (30) days prior written notice of any intended cancellation or material amendment or endorsement of said policies.